My good friend, Chicklet (Debbie), at Of His Pastures, prompted and encouraged the early, month-long celebration of America’s Independence Day. I kind of like the idea.
I grabbed this picture from an email. The story is the homeowner was told he could not fly the American flag on his property. He rebelled, because some Americans are like that. Some Americans will not be told things like:
- What we can or cannot eat at McDonald’s
- What we can or cannot drive
- What we can or cannot say
- What kind of products or services to purchase
- That we cannot feed or help the homeless
- How we worship
- How we cannot defend ourselves, our families, our possessions
- That we cannot fly our American flags
Starting today, I take up the Freedom Challenge of finding ways to promote life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness on my blog.
I issue the same Freedom Challenge to you.
Peace and love. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. God bless Israel. God help America.